We are gathering a concentration of local and regional historical preservation expertise to help you – whether a homeowner, business owner, seller or buyer with the rehabilitation or preservation of your historic property in Falmouth.
- We can recommend contractors, builders, tradespeople and artisans who are experienced in adaptive re-use of historic buildings.
- We can help expedite the process of getting approvals from Town boards by assisting you to prepare your presentation so it relates well to the Mission and boundaries of each board. Start here with how to check out the historical background of your property.
- We can help you figure out how State and Federal tax deductions and tax credits apply to your historic property.
- We can help you to apply to have your historic property on The National Register of Historic Places. This process begins at the local level through the Historical Commission and then moves to the State level. We can provide recommendations to guide you through the process.
- We can consult to you to provide local historical preservation expertise. If you are interested in engaging one of our experts, please contact us.
Have more ideas? Let us know how we can help you. Send your ideas to email@example.com.